Terrestrial telescope consisting of six tubes. All the tubes are made of cardboard and are covered with white parchment. The largest tube had the eyepiece and the erector (now missing). The smaller tube contains the biconvex objective, with a focal length of 2,200 mm. The glass of the objective shows a slight green tint. Many tubes are lined with pages of English texts. The instrument is of English manufacture and was almost certainly made by John Marshall between 1690 and 1720. It is similar to items inv. 2561 and inv. 3458.