Terrestrial telescope consisting of ten cardboard tubes covered with white parchment. The largest tube also has green, white, and red spots with gilt tooling. It carries the biconvex eyepiece and has a small opening that contains a metal mirror for observing at a right angle to the axis. The erector is missing. The thinnest tube contains the objective. Both lenses have a slight green tint and show few bubbles. The instrument's magnification is 54. It is certainly of English manufacture and of the same type as those made by John Marshall between 1690 and 1720. Similar to items inv. 3458 and inv. 2564.